Browse Content by Topic:
AdvanceCase Charger for your Emergency Preparedness/Field Comms Program
The AdvanceCase™ Charger is supplied in a MilSpec, rugged protective case made of lightweight HPX Resin with double layered soft grip handles and double pad lockable clasps. It is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. The portable design offers versatile application, and is waterproof, dustproof and crushproof. Powered by 12-24 VDC connection, the AdvanceCase™ Charger is a perfect solution to meet your in-field battery charging requirements.
- Designed to support all battery chemistry
- Charging stations operate in pairs, independently
- Rapid and simultaneous charging
- Batteries can be charged anytime
- Supports most major radio battery types (6-bay) and most cellular batteries (12-bay)
- Power: 12-24 VDC Voltage
- Weight: 20 lbs Physical
- Dimensions 24'' x 19.5'' x 9''
- Optional 110-220 V power supply available
Download Brochure from AdvanceTec here
- Product Profiles /9-1-1magazine.com (via AdvanceTec, 11/19/14)