Browse Content by Topic:
Complimentary Emergency Response Quality and Performance Handbook
Want to Improve the Quality and Performance of Your Communications Center?
The development of Next Generation 9-1-1 and soon-to-be introduced Quality Assurance (QA) standards are raising the bar for the quality of service required from emergency communications centers. Quality of service is impacted by both the performance of employees and the processes in use. Periodic, systematic quality evaluation of communications can provide invaluable transparency to everyone involved, expose inadequacies in both employee and process areas, and facilitate improvement.
Download your complimentary handbook, authored by analyst Dick Bucci from Pelorus Associates, from VPI
• Important technology, legal and regulatory forces driving changes in public safety communications today.
• What key performance indicators (KPIs) to use to effectively measure the performance of your communications center staff.
• How to implement an effective Quality Assurance program.
• What to look for in a new recording system to effectively meet Next Generation 9-1-1 requirements for interoperability, IP communications support, open architecture, flexibility and scalability.
- Corporate News/9-1-1magazine.com (via VPI, 3/12/11)