Browse Content by Topic:
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure Unveils Latest Intergraph Computer-Aided Dispatch Software
I/CAD 9.4 provides gateway to innovation, offers new capabilities for large events, mobility and text-to-9-1-1
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure, the global leader in public safety and security solutions, has launched Intergraph Computer-Aided Dispatch (I/CAD) 9.4, the latest version of its suite of industry-leading incident management software. I/CAD 9.4 was unveiled at HxGN LIVE, Hexagon’s international conference.
I/CAD 9.4 delivers new and enhanced capabilities that will help public safety agencies deliver even faster response and more efficient use of resources. I/CAD 9.4 offers new functionality to support large event and incident command workflows, increase efficiency for mobile and web applications and enhance call-handling, including text messages. In addition to significant enhancements to existing I/CAD products, version 9.4 also provides a gateway to innovation, supporting a series of new products for dispatch, mobility, reporting and analytics that will launch throughout the coming year.
“The combination of new and enhanced products offers productivity gains in dispatch and field mobility, with streamlined workflows and improved user interaction,” said Peter Crosbie, product manager, Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure. “They also provide a host of new capabilities, from incident command workflows and text-to-911, to a new generation of responsive analytical dashboard and reporting capabilities.”
New capabilities in I/CAD 9.4 include functionality to support large event and incident command workflows, such as staging areas, critical remarks and event chronology. Usability improvements to web and mobile dispatch applications, including filtered displays and dynamic map content, will boost efficiency. The software also enhances call-handling through a new application for text messages to the public safety answering point (PSAP) and other functionality.
New products, compatible with I/CAD 9.4, to launch in coming months, include:
- A web-based dispatching application, offering lower total cost of ownership and a modernized user experience
- A powerful, yet simple to use and low-cost reporting and dashboard application to quickly generate reports, dashboards, and data visualizations of I/CAD and Intergraph inPURSUIT WebRMS records, as well as external or third-party data.
- A flexible and easy-to-use, self-serve, web-based analysis application to interactively search, discover, and explore large amounts of structured and unstructured data across multiple themes, including crimes, incidents and offenders.
- An integration hub for a public safety mobility ecosystem that will support the delivery of workflow-based mobile apps across dispatch, records management, physical security and analytics solutions.
For more information about Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure, visit www.hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com.
- Corporate News/9-1-1magazine.com (via Hexagon, 6/14/16)