Browse Content by Topic:
National 911 Program Presents Free "State Of 911" Webinar Event February 9th
State and local 9-1-1 professionals, Federal agency representatives and other 9-1-1 stakeholders will participate in a “State of 9-1-1” webinar and question and answer session, presented by the National 911 Program, Tuesday, February 9th from 12-1pm Eastern Time.
This webinar will feature a presentation by Ms. Laurie Flaherty, Coordinator of the National 911 Program, who will share:
- Review of the National 911 Program 2015 activities
- Update on the 911 Grant Program
- Overview of the nationwide NG911 cost study
Also presenting and available for questions is Mr. Chuck Spalding, 911 Director from Palm Beach County Florida. Mr. Spalding will share the experiences and considerations of:
- Technical collaboration with the Coast Guard
- Field trials focused on mariners and their use of smartphones during an emergency
- Overview of Palm Beach County’s ESInet deployment
Register now for the webinar on Tuesday, February 9th from 12-1pm Eastern Time.
For more information about the webinar series, visit 911.gov.
- People, Places & Things/9-1-1magazine.com (via 911.gov, 1/11/16)