Browse Content by Topic:
NetMotion Mobility 11 Dramatically Enhances Scalability and Global Reach for Mobile Workforces
NetMotion Wireless, leading provider of connectivity and performance management software, recently released Mobility 11, which allows public safety and state agencies to simplify their mobile workforce/first responder management needs and improve ROI. Mobility 11 was designed to offer twice as fast data throughput performance and significantly enhanced server scalability to support thousands of users per server. These latest features and improvements allow public safety agencies to add more responders on the latest 4G and Wi-Fi networks and save on budget and resources.
Key Features of Mobility 11
- Enhanced Scalability: A Mobility 11 server is up to twice as fast and allows 10,000 authenticated users per-server, six times more than previous releases. In addition to improving server efficiency, the increases in throughput and capacity offer Mobility system administrators the following advantages:
- Lower operating costs by using off-the-shelf or virtualized server hardware, or private or public cloud infrastructure instead of costly, proprietary hardware appliances.
- Servers and pools support significantly greater peak traffic loads.
- Deployments can be simplified by reducing the number of servers while maintaining capacity or accelerated by adding servers.
- New support for Mac users: With the addition of Mac support, organizations have greater flexibility to support mobile workers using any major operating system platform.
NetMotion Mobility 11 is available today. For more information, please visit http://netmotionwireless.com/mobile-vpn-service
- Product Profiles/9-1-1magazine.com (via NetMotion, 7/19/16)