Browse Content by Topic:
Plantronics EncorePro Series Sets New Standard For Contact Center Headset Performance & Management
Plantronics recently announced two new families of headset solutions engineered to meet the evolving needs of customer service centers. The new EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series [pictured below, left] and EncorePro 500/700 USB Series [pictured, below right] are designed for intensive phone users. They deliver the same superior audio quality, all-day comfort and reliability for which the Plantronics EncorePro family is known, with the addition of advanced features for better insights and management. When managed by Plantronics Manager Pro, a separate software subscription service, they become a part of a fully integrated headset management solution to help reduce costs, improve metrics and provide insights about the health of the center. This helps to assure, via hardware and software, that all the tools the user needs for positive interactions are performing optimally.
The EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series with DA90 USB audio processor and Plantronics Manager Pro is a first-of-its-kind solution from Plantronics purposely designed to meet the rigors of customer service centers. It combines hardware and software to provide integrated audio and asset management, advanced audio processing, comfort and durability, along with features such as Quick Disconnect (QD), allowing CSRs to readily move away from (and return to) their workspaces without having to take the headset off.
Using the EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series solution and Plantronics Manager Pro, IT departments can remotely monitor, manage, and maintain audio devices company-wide regardless of which computer the CSR plugs into. This eliminates the need for IT managers to run from user to user to make adjustments, fixes, or updates; and allows teams to turn their focus to customer interactions. In large contact centers, this can help alleviate the challenges of managing asset inventory, updating firmware, changing settings, ensuring system compatibility and maintaining regulatory compliance.
The EncorePro 500/700 USB Series is designed for those who spend a large portion of their day on PC phone calls such as those who work in inside sales, tech support and similar professions. It is engineered for all-day comfort, durability and audio quality while reducing IT complexity. The EncorePro 500/700 USB Series is also fully compatible and certified for Skype for Business. For streamlined headset management, the EncorePro 500/700 USB Series is also designed for integration with Plantronics Manager Pro.
Both the EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series and EncorePro 500/700 USB Series are durable, quality headsets designed for the all-day wearer. Each series includes six models available in over-the-head, over-the-ear, and convertible configurations with stereo and monaural audio.
Key features include:
- Ultra-light, Comfortable Fit: Ergonomically designed for long-term use with foam and leatherette ear cushions available
- Noise-Canceling Mic: Reduces background noise and conversations heard by caller, ensuring clearer conversations and helping to comply with confidentiality regulatory requirements such as HIPAA and PCI
- Advanced Audio Processing: Superior noise and echo cancellation for richer, clearer conversations
- Superb Audio: Wideband audio, which improves user experience and reduces fatigue, with SoundGuard® technology for user hearing protection
- Call Control: Easy, at-your-fingertips access to call functions including answer/end, volume up/down and mute
- Robust and Reliable Construction: Proprietary material and construction backed by extensive internal testing for unparalleled long-term return on investment
- Inventory Management: Reports digital serial number to Plantronics Hub and Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, to streamline inventory management
For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com
- Product Profiles/9-1-1magazine.com (via Plantronics, 7/26/16)