Browse Content by Topic:
Matrox & Trenton to Provide Integrated Hardware Systems for EOC Video Walls
Matrox-certified Trenton TVC4401 system fits six Matrox Mura MPX boards to capture and display up to twenty-four 1080p HD inputs across 24 1080p HD outputs including monitors, tiles, or projectors
Matrox Graphics Inc. and Trenton Systems today announced a new technology partnership to deliver video wall solutions for the AV market, beginning with the Trenton TVC4401 4U rackmount system. The new Matrox-certified system can combine up to six, single-slot Matrox Mura MPX display controller boards - for up to 24 high-definition inputs and outputs - while leveraging the board’s 64 Gbit/sec duplex data transfer to ensure flawless display of HD input captures, at full resolution and frame rate.
Matrox Mura MPX hardware can be controlled using network commands or a fully-integrated video wall software suite. Designed to enable AV integrators deploying video wall solutions across a wide range of project sizes, Trenton systems with Matrox Mura MPX boards meet collaborative display wall requirements for digital signage configurations for large-scale control rooms as well as small-scale corporate boardrooms.
Trenton TVC4401 key features:
- Computer platform ideal for control rooms, emergency operation centers, and other mission critical environments, as well as digital signage and presentation systems that require stable, reliable video wall technology
- Scalable video controller solution maximizes display wall application flexibility
- System motherboard supports up to six Mura MPX display controller boards—for up to 24 high-definition inputs and outputs—from a single, lightweight and rugged system
- Multi-functional Mura MPX boards facilitate video switching, signal conversion, scaling and de-interlacing from a single board
For more information, see www.matrox.com/mura_display_controller_boards
- Product Profiles/9-1-1magazine.com (via Matrox, 6/8/11)