Browse Content by Topic:
Zetron Releases Updated management software for Video Surveillance System
Zetron, a leading provider of mission-critical communications solutions worldwide, has announced the release of updated video-management software that is part of Zetron’s Video Surveillance System offering. The Video Surveillance System includes a variety of IP-cameras, recorders, video-storage devices, and an integrated access-control system with badging functionality, as well as the video-management software.
The new software release delivers a number of significant benefits. It utilizes a new user interface that improves work flow and is easier to use. Additional capabilities and features of include:
- The ability to automatically fit any number of cameras feeds within the viewing window with just the click of a button.
- Faster, easier navigation between various views, layouts and setups.
- A reporting function for the license-plate-reading application that makes it easier to keep track of vehicles.
- Improved “Save Snapshot” capability that allows images to be printed or emailed.
- Easy-to-use bookmarks that also facilitate easier retrieval of important video clips.
- Enhanced map functionality that allows for live viewing of video from within a map window.
- A feature allowing the set-up and saving of viewing layouts to include web pages and static images.
- Support for foreign languages including Spanish, French, Portuguese and Arabic.
Demonstrations of the Video Surveillance System with updated software will be given in Zetron’s booth at the APCO Conference in Washington D.C., August 17-18, 2015.
For more information, visit www.zetron.com.
- Product Profiles/9-1-1magazine.com (via Zetron, 8/11/15)