Browse Content by Topic:
NG9-1-1 Recording and Quality Assurance Resource Guide
Can Your Recording System Handle NG9-1-1 Communications?
How Effective is Your Call Taker Quality Assurance Program?
Public safety emergency communications have never been on the threshold of greater change than they are today. PSAPs, both large and small, are now preparing for Next Generation 9-1-1 to keep up with the rapidly evolving world of mobile, multimedia and IP communications. This ground-breaking resource guide discusses what you need to look for in a new recording and quality assurance system to meet the challenges arising from Next Generation 9-1-1.
Download your complimentary resource guide, authored by analyst Dick Bucci from The PELORUS GROUP, to learn:
• The goals and benefits of NG9-1-1 and how to ensure a smooth transition.
• The implications for public safety recorders - learn why the majority of voice recorders installed today cannot be cost-effectively scaled or modified to support NG9-1-1.
• What to look for in a new recording system to effectively meet NG9-1-1 requirements for IP communications support, open architecture, flexibility and scalability.
• How a well-designed quality assurance program can help you monitor and improve the effectiveness of your NG9-1-1 program roll-out initiatives.
- Corporate News/9-1-1magazine.com (via VPI, 3/28/11)